The maximum dimensions of the plants available are the following:
- Vacuum hardening with gas quenching: 1500x1500x1800mm, weight 5000kg
- Cooling methods available: Nitrogen up to 20 bar, Helium up to 20bar
- Vacuum hardening with salt bath quenching: 1200x1200x1800mm, weight 3500kg
- Gas Nitriding plants, dimensions up to: Ø4000 x 4000 mm, Ø1200 x 11000 mm, maximum weight 20 ton
- Plasma Nitriding plants, dimensions up to: Ø1000 x 12000 mm, maximum weight 20 ton
In the company there is a technical staff composed of dozens of engineers, some of whom dedicated specifically to die-casting processes and can offer a consultancy service to foundries and mold makers about the issues and the correct moulds production cycles.
Thanks to this team we can ensure the periodic verification of calibration and uniformity of the whole pyrometric chain of the systems and, over the years, vacuum departments of the T.T.N. Group have been able to boast of the important certificates of approval of some of the most important European steel mills, certifications that allow us daily to treat pieces built with their steel for any customer.