Our Technical lubricant and coolant forging release agents are applicable to any plastic deformation process in hot and semi-hot forging.
- 1000 Range: Concentrates formulated with colloidal dispersions of graphite in water. Used when you want to ensure high performance, an optimal part finish, the absence of open flame in the operation, and a long life for stamps and dies.
- 2000 Range: Solutions of organometallic salts in water. Biodegradable technology free of suspended particles. They ensure high performance as well as an optimal degree of cleanliness in the workplace and prevent problems with settling and clogging of nozzles.
- 3000 Range: Water-free products formulated with and without colloidal dispersions of graphite in mineral and synthetic oils. Used when you want to ensure high performance, an optimal part finish, and excellent protection of stamps and dies.
- 4000 Range: Micrometric powder-based products with graphite. Used for stamping aluminium and brass by means of electrostatic application. Recommended for highly complex parts that require an optimal surface finish.
- Particle size adaptable to every need.
- High product stability during storage.
- Excellent wetting properties: protective film generation at high temperatures.
- High lubricity and low flash point of oil-based products.
- Easy cleaning of residues around the die.
- Suitable for any application system: direct, immersion, pre-coating.
- Absence of aromatics in product formulation.