The METALCOOL family consists of coolant cutting fluids that allow for the machining of parts made of any metal. Their formulation guarantees optimum performance regardless of the hardness of the dilution water. Our products are intended for use by the machining industry in various existing applications.
- 1000 Range: Soluble concentrates with a medium/high content of mineral or ester oils. Used when high lubricity and a certain cooling function are required, such as in broaching, deep drilling, and similar operations.
- 3000 Range: Semisynthetic concentrates with a low/medium content of mineral or ester oils. Used when lubrication and cooling functions are equally necessary, such as in drilling, milling, grinding and similar operations.
- 5000 Range: Synthetic concentrates that do not contain lubricants. Used when the priority function is cooling, such as in grinding and similar operations. Their formulation provides anti-corrosive protection.
- 7000 Range: Neosynthetic concentrates with a low/medium content of synthetic lubricants. Used when lubrication and cooling functions are equally necessary, such as in drilling, milling, grinding and similar operations.
The METALCUT family is designed for the machining industry and consists of highly refined pure cutting oils. Their formulation contains extreme pressure and anti-welding additives which provide high performance and lubricating power for the various existing machining operations.
- 100 Range: Formulated with a mineral oil base, suitable for any type of severity, with a low environmental impact and a balanced formulation.
- 200 Range: Formulated from synthetic or vegetable oils that are completely biodegradable, composing an ecological range based on non-polluting additives.
- 300 Range: Formulated with a mineral oil base, with very high performance additives for lubrication at moderate temperatures, allowing for lower energy consumption.