Farina Marco S.r.l. is an Italian qualified O.E.M. skilled in design, construction and maintenance of high-tech TRIMMING TOOLS and equipment to finishing aluminium and magnesium casting , the trimming tools can be integrated with gate cutting, drilling and threading systems. which has no limits in complexity and size;SPECIAL DEVICE to check the castings after have been trimmed are also produced.The main sectors of application are: automotive, furnishing, electromechanical, electric-household, gardening and textile.
The company shows its product in the most important international trade fairs not only at the German Euroguss and Gifa shows, but also at the Metef trade fair in Brescia, Italy (9-12 april 2008).
During Metef exhibition our company shows to the international public who visit exhibition a special tool with nr.04 cavity for electrical connectors with four Suhner machine to thread holes in line , the tool is installed on a Tecnopres hydraulic press , the casting is directly load on the tool “ in line” by a Kawasaki robot after cooling in water and the parts are automatically divided during extraction on evacuation slide , the customer change its working process from non competitive manual trimming off line system to a full automatic cell. Due this upgrade it reduce its cost for this product and get parts yet finished to be assembled avoiding any type of manual operation
Farina Marco company was established in 1974 and eventually has continuously developed and increased its know-how. The company’s specialised in trimming tools construction who are made to the customers’ specifications has an entire in-house design and engineering department working with CAD 3D programs
Farina Marco S.r.l. is fully involved in the international market who takes more than 70 % of the turnover taking advantage of the necessary organization to offer goods and services at best relationship quality/price with high degree of responsiveness , a dedicated customer service has always been one of our top priorities. The company usual sell in Scandinavian market, Ireland, Poland, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia ,Austria and now have new relationship with increasing market like Turkey , Brazil and India
Trimming tools is the enterprise’s main field of business, presently accounting for about 80% of the turnover. The remaining 20% is achieved through Farina Marco’s die casting range.
The approach to new project is always the reducing of dead time with a less maintenance on the tools components and easier accessibility to every usage part. All the tool are delivered tested and with all the hydraulic and electric devices assembled , cabled and tested. The tools always include presence part sensor to give the possibility to work in automatic cycle , the tool works with loading of the casting by robot and all the gate ,runners , overflows fall into the central hole of the press
All the materials , standardized components, cylinders, electrical switches comes from the main important European and Japanese suppliers
Every order is tailor-made and starts from the customer specifications analysis followed by totally in-house design and engineering in compliance with the agreed delivery time.
The design is obtained by CAD-CAM 2D and 3D and the Engineering Department can read 3D files in Catia, Unigraphics (UG), .IGS and .STP formats. The transfer of data can be offered through our FTP space and/or e-mail.
Qualified and skilled personnel operate high tech new generation equipment: CNC lathes, vertical work centres, grinding machines, wire cut EDM machines and heat treatment.
Last but not least, Farina Marco S.r.l. tests the tools through a 600 KN in-house hydraulic trimming Tecnopres press. After delivery, top level supporting services are provided to the customers, especially during the start-up and first phase of production. UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 certification guarantees high quality standards.
Farina Marco consider communication very important to show product and news to his customer and keep always updated the web page.