The Ervin stainless technology is the most advanced in the world, combining the unique resources of the R&D center in Tecumseh, Michigan, and the expertise of the German facility in Sprockhövel.
This makes Amachrome the highest quality ferritic stainless abrasive media.
Each grain is individually processed and sorted to ensure the right spherical shape and resilience to provide the longest durability.
Amachrome is used in most impact treatments:
- Cleaning and deburring
- Surface enhancement and finishing
Amachrome is recommended where ferrous contamination should be avoided:
- Aluminum profiles prior to coating, castings and other parts
- Stainless steel forgings, structural parts and welded fabrications
- Zinc, brass and other non ferrous metals die-castings and parts
- Granite, other natural stone and concrete to create an anti-skidding roughness finishing