- BENES a LAT are 450+ people, private owned company, established in 1934.
· ZINC alloy foundry: 16 conventional hot-chamber, die-casting machines (FRECH, LK) from 20 up to 200 ton clamping force, 2 TECHMIRE multi-slide machines, sand blasting, tumbling, TEM, plating/passivation, vacuum impregnation, powder coating, sub-assembly. Where required one-purpose machines for machining/tapping. Currently 120 tons/month, 3 shifts, theoretical capacity up to 170 tons/3 shifts. ISO 16949 and ISO 14001:2004.
· PLASTIC injection: 15 machines (ENGEL, ARBURG) from 40 up to 500 tons clamping force, single component injection, insert moulding (overmoulding of sheet metal stampings, ZAMAK castings, turned parts), subassembly. ISO 16949 and ISO 14001:2004.
· ALUMINUM alloys foundry – Gravity (16 benches) and Low-pressure (14 machines), 120 tons/month, ISO 16949 and ISO 14001:2004.
· ALUMINUM alloys foundry – High-pressure die-casting ( 6 machines - Bühler), from 250 tons 840 tons clamping force, 800 tons/year, ISO 9001:2009, ISO/TS 16949:2009 and ISO 14001:2004.
- =>Synergy effect – deep knowledge of ZINC, ALUMINUM and PLASTIC injection process, its combination, R&D projects for substitution of either material at our customers application, composite solutions – all in one house.
System supplier of die cast parts being able to provide its customers with complex solutions, from engineering and manufacture of die cast tools, through our own production of die cast parts, to the manufacture of finished subassemblies.
- Own design dpt (Pro/E Wildfire 5) designing tools, jigs
- In house CNC machining, subassembly
- Own tool shops