GMD Eurocast supplies high added value, complex and highly technical parts in aluminium (die-casting and machined) such as gearbox housings, engine-, steering-, fluid conducting-, electrical- and hybrid components with a production capacity of over 100 cells from 300 to 3000 tonnes clamping force.
The aluminium die-casting division generates higher value and enhanced services for our customers due to:
- Co-design and product optimisation process capabilities of our development department, advising and offering innovative technical solutions like weight reduction and parts integration
- Cost effectiveness based on the latest high-tech industrial equipment and LCC production base
- Securing your projects and supply through our international network of facilities composed of highly specialised engineers
Thus, the last generation furnaces, high pressure die casting cells, ultra- modern and efficient machining centers integrated in fully robotised production cells, allows Eurocast to transform nearly 36,000 tonnes of aluminium per year.
Common point between all plants: high level of quality requirements, control and cleanliness requested by the automotive industry and validated by certification ISO TS16949 & ISO 14000.
Today, quality, productivity, investment and internationalisation are the key factors of success at GMD Eurocast to satisfy our customers’ demands.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
GMD EUROCAST offers you products from these product groups:
- Die casting foundries (346)
- CAD, CAM, DNC, CAE, PPS, CAQ, CASE systems (58)
- Research/development/services (90)