AGES activities in brief
AGES operations primarily comprise die casting in aluminium and zinc, metal cutting processes and product assembly. Production is concentrated on high-volume component manufacturing, with a high proportion of sales being made to customers in the automotive industry. AGES strength lies in the company’s awareness of the growing needs of the market and its stable financial position, which has allowed it to make capital-intensive investments, which in turn has made growth possible.
The Group’s vision is to be a leading player within selected customer segments. This will be achieved by adopting a clear focus on customer benefit, development opportunities and competitive solutions.
An extensive programme of investment has been undertaken in recent years, principally in respect of automated production equipment. This has resulted in efficient, flexible and modern manufacturing units.
AGES Industri AB offers you products from these product groups:
Die casting foundries (346)
- Production of aluminium parts (259)
- Production of zinc parts (108)
- Heat-treatable and weldable vacuum casting for safety devices (26)
- Development partners/system suppliers of automobile industry (109)
- Components ready for installation (125)
- Production of die cast gearbox castings (91)
- Production of chassis parts and structural parts (84)
- Miscellaneous (68)
- Moulds and accessories (295)
- After treatment of castings/CNC treatment (251)