INSERTEC is a private equity company founded in 1980 in the Basque country, north of Spain, devoted to the supply of Industrial Furnaces and Refractory Products, quite a unique combination of business in one single company.
The domestic structure is formed by Industrial Furnaces INSERTEC located in Basauri and devoted to the design and manufacture of Industrial Furnaces and Refractory Solutions INSERTEC, devoted to the development and production of refractory materials, precast shapes and isolation solutions.
With the headquarters in Basauri, all the domestic plants are very close to Bilbao, Bizkaia, in the north of Spain, one of the most important metallurgical area for centuries and therefore with important availability of skilled manpower, know-how and net of subcontractors. These facilities are very well connected to the European transportation networks, as well as with Bilbao Internationals Port and Airport, what facilities the delivery of equipment and materials to any part of the World.
Beside this INSERTEC is nowadays a holding of international companies with own subsidiaries and production facilities in México, Brazil, Italy, Russia and China with an overall human resources over 250 people.
Our international structure is formed today by the following subsidiaries:
· INSERTEC INDUSTRIAL , in Tultitlan , Mexico
· INSERTEC MEXICO, in Monterrey, Mexico
· IFI INSERTEC FORNOS INDUSTRIAIS, in Sao Paulo, Brasil
· INSERTEC REFRÁTARIOS DO BRASIL, in Sao Paulo, Brasil
· INSERTEC ITALIA, in Turin, Italy
· ZHENJIANG INSERTEC FOUNDRY SUPPLIES - ZIFS, in Zhenjiang, China
· SANKEN INSERTEC EUROPE, the European Joint-Venture with our Japanese partners of SANKEN SANGYO
INSERTEC has growth during the past years based in our international expansion, investment in R+D and challenging for the innovations, supported by a long term commitment with our Customers and the involvement of devoted human resources. International alliances with important technical partners is also part of the key, with companies such as:
SANKEN SANGYO, Furnaces manufacturer based in Hiroshima, Japan.
WHAL REFRACTORIES, Pre-cast shapes technology, based in Ohio, USA.
INSERTEC is also an active member of several National and International Associations and participate very frequently in international congresses and exhibitions.
INSERTEC Industrial Furnaces Insertec, S.L.U offers you products from these product groups:
Furnaces and accessories (57)
- Melting and holding furnaces (30)
- Dosing holding furnaces (15)
- Laboratory melting furnaces (5)
- Furnace additions (6)
- Ladle preheating equipment (10)
- Refractory paste, bricks and slabs (5)
- Ceramic pumps and transfer systems (4)
- Ceramic protection tubes for temperature measurement (8)
- Refractory components of ceramic-stainless steel composites (4)
- Casting ladles (13)
- Transport ladles (17)
- Heat insulation boards for launders and permanent moulds (3)
- After treatment of castings/CNC treatment (187)
- Hardening and surface technology (68)