The K.H. Schmalz GmbH, headquatered in Tamm (near by Stuttgart), was founded in 1971
by Karl Heinz Schmalz as a private company and has grown into a global leader by constant innovations and market oriented concepts.
For almost 50 years the K.H. Schmalz GmbH successfully developed and produced systems with a main focus on dosing technology, water treatment, special equipment and chemicals.
These include e.g.:
- dosing and supply systems for water-miscible release agents
- piston lubrication systems for granulate and liquid lubrication
- supply and measuring units for minimum quantity dosing
- turbidity meters
- cooling basins for casting part cooling
- cooling systems
- water treatment systems (water softener and filtration units, reverse osmosis)
- pipe and system cleaning
- disinfecting systems
With their experience the K.H. Schmalz GmbH supports their clients competent and reliable from consulting and planning to construction and installation and to the sectors maintenance and service. The target-oriented and sustainable solution for the customer is the top priority with regard to economy, process stability and environment.
K. H. Schmalz GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Peripheral devices and systems (64)
- Moulds and accessories (252)
- Parting agents/operating materials (39)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (65)
- Environmental protection/waste management/protection of labour (21)
- Research/development/services (79)