Schaufler Tooling GmbH & Co. KG is a metalworking company, which has come to specialize in the manufacturing of Aluminum and Magnesium High-Pressure Die-Cast Forms over the last several decades. When it comes to casting particularly large, complex or problematic components, in the industry, the name Schaufler is world-renowned as being one of the best mold maker, bar none. In addition to Die-Cast Forms for Transmission-housings and Motor-blocks, Forms for Casting-structural-components and Battery-housings are taking an ever-expanding role. Support and guidance in developmental-projects are additional strengths of Schaufler Tooling. The wide range of custom-services offered by Schaufler extends all the way through the processing of Prototype-cast-parts, for direct implementation.
Carbon-Fiber-Forming Molds are another segment of Schaufler’s “Know-How” across a varied range of products. Because Carbon-Fiber-Reinforced-Polymers are generally expected to be the way of the future and Schaufler Tooling is prepared to help make the transition.
Schaufler Tooling’s customers can be found throughout the Casting-Industry and their end customers, mainly across the Automotive and Aerospace-Industries.
- Manufacturing of high pressure dies for Body- and Structural Parts, Engine Blocks, Transmission Housings, Coupling- and Converter Housings
- Manufacturing of Carbon Fiber Molds
- Production area about 8.000 m²
- Modern production facilities for dies up to 60 tons
- Capacities in Engineering and Construction
- Inhouse simulation of die filling and material flow with Flow 3D simulation software
- Sampling and inspection reports
- Situation-specific Thermodynamic-calculations, including those with waterless spray parameters
- Spare parts, reparation, On-site-service