Renishaw is one of the world's leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with expertise in precision measurement and healthcare. The company supplies products and services used in applications as diverse as jet engine and wind turbine manufacture, through to dentistry and brain surgery. It is also a world leader in the field of additive manufacturing (also referred to as metal 3D printing), where it is the only UK business that designs and makes industrial machines which ‘print' parts from metal powder.
The Renishaw Group currently has more than 70 offices in 33 countries, with around 4,000 employees worldwide. Around 2,600 people are employed within the UK where the company carries out the majority of its research and development and its manufacturing.
Renishaw GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Engineering (69)
- Rapid prototyping/rapid tooling (64)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (67)
- Quality assurance/control (87)
- CAD, CAM, DNC, CAE, PPS, CAQ, CASE systems (58)
- Methods of simulation and computation (54)
- Research/development/services (90)