The Development Center for X-ray Technology (EZRT), a joint department of both Fraunhofer IZFP, Saarbrücken, and Fraunhofer IIS, Erlangen, has four focal points of research: X-ray sensorics, computet tomography, image processing and applications.
Fürth is where the »Application-specific Methods and Systems«, »Contactless Measurement and Inspection Systems« and »Process-integrated Test Systems« departments work closely together to carry out the EZRT's research and development activities. With our unique know-how in the field of non-destructive testing, we are in a position to find a solution for nearly any issue.
In the area of nondestructive testing we offer research and development for new demands up to complete prototypes of X-ray inspection systems with fully automated reporting as well as the development of single components. We cover all areas of work from image acquisition via 2D and 3D computed tomography up to fully automated reporting.
Since July 2000, our project group nanofokus x-ray technology acts as a development center for x-ray technology in support of the local and international industry by
- giving product development a nondestructive view to hidden details at early development levels,
- supporting a qualified end control for products, and by
- fostering the introduction of new developments.
We solve your testing problems regarding cast production, electronics, aerospace or food production.
Erhardt + Abt Automatisierungstechnik GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Quality assurance/control (56)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (57)
- Material testing (48)
- Transportation and manipulation (19)
- Control systems for die casting foundries (15)