Pyrotek's foundry team can help your die casting operation improve metal and casting quality, increase process efficiency, reduce energy and replacement costs, and optimize foundry performance.
Pyrotek’s engineered systems and solutions include:
• Chip-processing equipment
• Melt circulation and recovery systems
• Molten metal circulation and transfer pumps
• Transport ladles and launders
• Rotary degassing and flux-injection equipment
• Underheated immersion furnaces
• Furnace refractory relining
Visit us at Euroguss, where Pyrotek will display the new-generation STAR 3500 degassing and flux-injection system, a complete hydraulic-tilting transport ladle and a new RFM®-lined shaft and ceramic rotor that has demonstrated twice the life of graphite counterparts.
A crucible cast with Ceramite® twin-cast technology will also be on display. Using two formulations of highly durable Ceramite refractory, it addresses common problems with jointing materials at the bottom.
Pyrotek Metal Casting System (MCS) is a complete casting system with the potential to change aluminium casting processes worldwide. The MCS is designed to move metal between the holding furnace and a mould with greater precision than traditional air-driven systems. Depending on the application, the MCS can have more than one pump to provide simultaneous or alternate filling of moulds from the same holding furnace. Visit our stand to see a demonstration and to learn more about this innovative casting system.
Pyrotek’s sales and technical staff will be available in the stand to discuss all of engineered systems and die casting solutions.
Pyrotek® is a global engineering leader and innovator of performance-improving technical solutions, integrated systems design and consulting services for customers in the aluminium industry. We have global resources and dependable local support in more than 35 countries with over 60 locations.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Pyrotek offers you products from these product groups:
- Complete solutions for die casting foundries (30)
- Engineering (69)
Furnaces and accessories (74)
- Melting and holding furnaces (35)
- Dosing holding furnaces (19)
- SIC and graphite melting crucibles (7)
- Ceramic pumps and transfer systems (4)
- Ceramic protection tubes for temperature measurement (7)
- Refractory components of ceramic-stainless steel composites (4)
- Transport ladles (16)
- Funnels and filter systems (5)
- Heat insulation boards for launders and permanent moulds (2)
- Parting agents/operating materials (44)
- Alloys/metals (85)
- Measuring/control and regulation technology (67)