Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
Aluminium casted electronic housing: this part is produced for electrical cars in high pressure die casting including some machining operations of the functional or joint surfaces. According to its experience and know-how Bronze Alu proposes an optimization of the part in reducing the wall thickness and therefore the weight and in minimizing the machining surfaces in accordance with the required tolerances.
According to the specification, Bronze Alu proposes a tightness inspection, a surface flatness control and also the assembly of components on the housing.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Bronze Alu Group develops and produces casted and machined parts for the automotive, aerospace, railway and industry market.
Since 1920 the company has grown and has diversified its activity developing always innovative solutions fully adapted to their customers. Bronze Alu plants are located in France and in Romania with 29 000 m2 production floor in total.
As developer and manufacturer of metallic parts Bronze Alu offers a high level of expertise in following processes:
-HPDC (aluminum) casting
-Gravity casting (copper-aluminum)
-Machining, turning and milling (including difficult parts with tight tolerances)
-Mechanical assembly using various processes
-Surface coating, sandblasting, polishing …
-Induction hardening …
Bronze Alu produces 10 million parts every year, 90 % of them for export. The product portfolio includes :
- a wide range of gearboxes forks, from single fork to sub-assemblies, in copper-alloy, aluminum or steel
- inertial masses, internal control modules, transmission shafts and other transmission and gear-boxes parts
- various HPDC aluminum parts (steering columns, engine brackets, electric boxes …)
- table arms and arm rests in aluminum for aerospace which are visual parts with high mechanical properties
- aluminum-copper parts (railways catenary parts like connectors, lightning conductor parts, crankshafts …)
- machined parts or small assemblies with combination of components in different materials
Bronze-Alu produces automotive parts in high volumes but is also able to answer requests for middle size volumes or to produce by campaign and deliver in batches using flexible means.
The most important values for Bronze Alu are efficiency and quality at all steps of design and manufacturing. A motivated team of professional and well trained employees is one big strength of the company. The production rate is optimized using a high level of automation: 50 robots and 20 HPDC robotized presses (180 T to 1100 T).
As developer, Bronze Alu offers wide R&D possibilities and project applications:
- development of new alloys (copper, aluminum…)
- producing with original innovative processes and industrialization
- designing and developing parts
- part optimization
- prototypes manufacturing and testing them
The technical center of Bronze Alu is located in France with all facilities allowing to develop new and original solutions in accordance with the requirements and the expectations of the customers :
- a metallic laboratory (metallographic analysis, X-Ray control, penetrant inspection …)
- a prototype workshop (casted parts, with machining and assembly)
- a control dimensions laboratory with 3D-measuring machines.
- testing benches (wear, fatigue, synchro, traction …) …
The engineering department is composed of technicians, engineers and doctors, all experts in their field. The department is well equipped with all necessary design facilities like CATIA design software and MAGMA casting simulation program that includes mold feeding simulation.
The engineers are able to design, develop and test a new product from a functional specification given by the customer, working close together with the prototyping team and the laboratory. Also they can optimize a part from a drawing (alternative alloy, part design, weight … )
Bronze Alu guarantees to the customer a high level of quality and the excellence on the production lines, in the deliveries and also during all the project phases. Each plant is certified ISO/ TS 16949 and ISO 14001 and respects all environmental protection criteria.
To summarize the strengths of Bronze Alu Group : listening to the customer, being capable of making proposals and to innovate along with showing high reactivity are the keys to success for a long lasting relationship with his commercial partners.