Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
Çelikel Aluminium Die Casting has been established by our beloved father Osman Deniz who was passed away in 2013. Our production journey has started with gravity casting and sand casting in a workshop of 16m2. Afterwards, these casting methods have been given up and turned to high pressure die casting with the addition of the first injection machine machine to our production line in 1974.
In 1996, Çelikel Aluminium has moved to Samandira Plant, with the total area of 17.000 m2. When it was 2002, we were capable of machining the parts, that we have casted. From the beginning of 2013, we have been operating in our new facility of 24.000 m2 in TAYSAD Organize Industrial Zone with the net production capacity of 12.000 ton annually by our current machinery, while our target is to reach 30.000 ton annually with the investment plan of the new high pressure die casting machines in near future.
As Çelikel Aluminium, 75% of our production of casting parts consist of lighting, elecktronics and engine components for automotive industry, while the remaining 25% is dedicated to home appliances’ components.
Aluminium with its low density, conductivity, corrosion resistance and being able to recycle, has an increasing demand from many different industries every passing year. Today, Çelikel Aluminium with almost 50 years of experience and knowledge on the die casting, has reflected its eco-innovative vision to its production and ready to meet the growing demand, especially in the automotive industry.